By renting the Big Elk Cabin you agree to these terms:
Payments: Guests may make reservations online via this website with credit card, debit card or paypal account. A declined card with result in forfeiture of the reservation. The first half of the total rental amount is due and payable at the time of the booking and is non-refundable. The total payment due includes 6% South Dakota sales tax. The last half of the rental payment is due 7 days prior to the check-in date. The second half payment is Non-refundable.
For Sturgis Motorcycle Rally rentals, the last half of the rental payment is due June 1st.
Security Deposit: Big Elk Cabin charges a $300 deposit. Security deposits will be refunded unless there is damage to the cabin or its contents, phone or pay-per-view charges or excessive cleaning is required.
Check-In and Check-Out Times: Check-in time is 3 pm MST and check out time is 11 am MST.
Amenities: The cabin is equipped to provide enough towels, linens, bedding and kitchen supplies for the agreed occupancy specified for the reservation.
Pet Policy: We allow dogs, if you have any other animal you need to get prior approval prior to booking your stay. It will be the renters responsibility to vacuum/clean up animal hair, droppings or any other pet related cleaning or we may deduct a portion of the damage deposit for the extra cleaning time. Pets are not allowed on the furniture or the beds. We also ask that all droppings are picked up from the front yard and all areas that the grass is mowed on the sides and back.
We ask that when you leave we never know you had pets with you. If you have any other questions about the pet policy call or email for more information prior to booking your stay.
Disclaimer: Cabin rates are subject to change. Big Elk Cabin and it’s affiliates will not be held liable for damage, loss or injury resulting in negligence of guests.
If any guest opt to use the hot tub agree to the following conditions:
1. Six (6) person maximum hot tub occupancy.
2. No food or drink shall be allowed in the hot tub.
3. No body lotions shall be allowed in the hot tub.
4. Rinse off before entry.
5. No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub; children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
6. Hot tub will be left in the same condition as it was found upon check in.
7. All individuals, including pregnant women and/or those under the influence of
alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk.
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform every person using the hot tub of these rules, and to ensure every person in my party abides by them. I further understand that failure to comply with these guidelines will result in forfeiting my entire damage deposit and/or paying any additional expenses to restore the hot tub to its prior condition. I understand I release the owner of Big Elk Place cabin from any liability associated with use of the hot tub. I have read and agree with the above stated conditions.
Waiver of Liability And Hold Harmless Agreement.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to rent, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE Big Elk Place Cabin or the owner, their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
2. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. It is my express intent that thi s Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Dakota.
4. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, (or if reserving online by clicking on the Book Now button) I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
Further, Elk Cabin and it’s affiliates will not assume responsibility for loss, delay, or cancellations due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
– NO REFUNDS –